XV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF
SOCIAL JUSTICE AND PEACE
10 al 12
Recommendations for presentation
• The time slot for the presentations will be 25 minutes, which must be distributed according to the topic to be developed. We suggest 15 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of questions for the more traditional formats.
• The times for the workshops vary according to the presenter's needs. Consider the time and availability of resources for its development.
• The template for the presentations and posters can be downloaded from the links below.
• We suggest that you find a quiet and suitable place to hold your presentation / workshop, where you have a stable connection. Also, check that your camera and microphone are working properly.
• Each of the sessions will have a chair and a support person who will be aware of your requirements. If you have any difficulties, these people will be there to help you.
• If you have any special request, you can make it to the mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide these templates in case you want to use them. The use of templates is not mandatory, we understand that there are people who prefer templates and others who prefer to let their imagination run wild by creating their presentations for the XV Conference on Engineering, Social Justice and Peace.
They have a template for the presentation of posters and another for the presentations, both in Power Point.